Everyone,
We just spoke with the Dr, and Cheryl is in recovery. He is pleased and said that all went well and she is doing good. Of course, she is groggy and resting. We should be able to see her within an hour or two.
What a day. Its been a long one, but we are so grateful for all of your prayers. Believe me, we feel them!
Thanks too, for all of your encouraging posts, kinds words and again, your PRAYERS!
Love,
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cindy - thanks for keeping us updated. Cheryl and Co. have been right smack dab in the middle of all thoughts today. We'll keep praying for a sweet and speedy recovery.
Love you all - Beth
Cheryl
We are praying for you and are encouraged that you are in recovery ... hopefully the drugs are still doing their thing!! We love you and miss seeing ya already.
Steve
Cindy - thanks for keeping the information flowing ... you are the best sister ever!!
Steve
Cindy - Thanks for the update. I've been watching the blog most of the day. This was a really great idea. I'll keep praying for Cheryl and your family.
Amanda
Cheryl - I've been thinking about you all day. I am grateful for Cindy's updates. I'm praying for you and hope you are resting comfortably.
Love ya,
Amanda
Cheryl,
We love you and we've been thinking about you and praying for you all day....
Praying for your recovery!
(drugs are good...mmmkay?)
Love,
Phebe & Dennielle
Cheryl,
It is great to hear that the surgery went well. I was praying for you all day, and well continue to.
Eric
Just got out of rehearsal and checked the blog. Thanks for the updates, Cindy. Cheryl, you've been in my prayers all day. Glad to hear that the doctors were pleased with how the surgery went. Now... we will pray for a speedy recovery.
Rest well...we continue to pray. Let the healing begin! Lisa
Cheryl - We love you and are so glad that surgery went well. Now we'll be praying for a quick recovery and that you'll rest in God's wonderful comfort as you heal.
Patty
Cheryl -
I am so pleased that the surgery went well. I hope you had a comfortable night and that you are able to get home soon! We're still praying for you here! Sending much love and encouragement!
And here is another hug for my friend Cindy - {{{HUG}}}. Call me if you need anything.
Hey Girl,
I can't wait to see you. We couldn't believe it was 1:05 before they started surgery. Were you starving or what? It was a big, emotional relief when Dr. Crowe said things went as planned and you did great. I wish I could have seen you last night in recovery but those drugs made you go nighty-night so I'll have to wait until you get home. :) I pray for your quick recovery and that the pathologist didn't find anything in your lymph nodes. I love you.
Rita
Post a Comment