Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Morning

I always said I wouldn't create a blog for myself because it's too much like posting a diary online. Really, there's a reason there's a lock on those things! But I guess this is a little different, huh? I have been so overwhelmed with the support of friends and family and this is a good way to keep everyone informed.

As time inches closer to Wednesday morning, I find myself wondering if I should be concerned that I'm not more worried. God has given me so much peace about this. When fear and doubt creep in, they aren't allowed to stay! I am planning to run the race that is set out before me with as much humor and dignity as possible. I would never have chosen this path for myself, but I know that God will see me through. He gets all the credit for every single blessing in my life - and there are many! I know that this journey will not be in vain.

On another note, please pray for my dear friend Elaine and her family. Her father passed away this morning after a long bout with Alzheimer's. My heart aches for her.

Take care everyone! Hope to hear from you soon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, you bless so many others with your gifts and talents...let others bless you in your time of need. God has His loving arms wrapped around you and He will NEVER LEAVE YOU!

Love ya lots!
Therese

Tina said...

Cheryl,
There will be fasting and prayer on Wednesday. We love you and Emmanuel (God with us) is right by your side. We'll keep up with you through this blog. and my heart goes out to Elaine today. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Love you
Tina and Ted

Anonymous said...

Cheryl:
You are in my thoughts and prayers all the time. You are one of the most amazing people I know. Believe me I know alot of people! I am so proud of you. I wish I could be there Wednesday! If you need to laugh or if you need to cry I am always here no matter the hour. I love you! God Bless!

Love your most favorite cousin:
Pam

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

I'm SO glad you have this blog so I can stay connected with you thru this. I will be joining Tina in fasting & prayer for you on Wednesday. I am confident you are going thru this journey for a reason and you are going to have an incredible testimony of God's faithfulness to share with many people. It's so hard for me to comprehend everything since I'm so far away, but know you are in my thoughts and on my heart.

Love you

Joyce62 said...

My love and prayers Cheryl. God will supply the strength you need. I am so glad you have this blog so we can stay connected! Missed you on Saturday! Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, what a testimony to God's strength and grace you are. I continue to pray for God's "perfect peace" in your life.

Beth said...

Wow Cheryl, I'd do anything for you - including setting up a google account, how's that for a true sign of dedication? =) You are right smack dab in the middle of my heart and mind and prayers... what a privilege to be part of this team of prayer warriors who love Cheryl!
With much much love, Beth

Missy said...

I just found this from Tina's blog. Just wanted you to know, Cheryl, that I'm praying for you. It's so easy to lose touch with people from high school.....we have our lives that keep us so busy. But you've been on my mind lately, and I'll be fasting tomorrow and praying for you! God will be sitting right there with you!

Missy Herrera

Mike and Lisa said...

Good morning Cheryl! (Go Cindy-takin' charge!) We're praying for you today and tomorrow and the next day.... We love you and are rejoicing that God has given you so much peace!

Tons of prayers,
Mike and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cheryl...I love you sooooo much and am thinking about you constantly. I look up to you so much and have been so blessed being not only your neice but your friend. I wish you didn't have to be going through all of this yucky stuff but I'll be here the whole way...all the way till it's all gone!!! I love you so much....I'll be calling.