Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good news!

Cheryl is back home from her appointments with good news! There was NO CANCER in the lymph nodes that they removed. They also removed the drain, (Sorry if that made anyone have to put their head between their knees. :)) so she has the all clear to drive again.

She'll have more follow ups after the first of the year with the plastic surgeon and her oncologist in Cleveland, but now she can relax and enjoy her Christmas!

It was a good day!
Cindy

17 comments:

Tina said...

WooHoo, Praise God!!
I'm doing the happy dance!!!

How wonderful! I'll continue to pray about your follow ups with the plastic surgeon and praise God for His goodness!

Merry Christmas Cheryl, Cindy, and to your family.

Carol Weaver said...

I am SO happy about your reports. You were in my thoughts and prayers all day,(especially since I couldn't talk with Norma, knowing she was with you.) We really do have an AWESOME God!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!

That's all I got to say about that...

Melissa said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific, fantastic news!!!!! I am soooooooo very happy!

And like others have already said, Praise God!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I'm doing the happy dance with Tina! Praise God!

Cindy, Thanks for keeping us updated. You're an awesome sister!

Love,
Patty

bneuen said...

AWESOME!!

Thank you, God, for Cheryl's great report and for being with her.

O come let us adore HIM!

Anonymous said...

Terriffic news! God is so good! We're rejoicing with you today!

We love you!
Mike and Lisa

Beth said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! That is awesome news! God is GREAT!

Pam

Missy said...

Cheryl--

I'm so happy all has went well! I've been thinking about you so much and I'm so glad you got a good report about the lymph nodes! AWESOME!

Sit back now, and enjoy your Christmas!

Love,
Missy

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

I am so thankful to hear the great news! It is amazing the power of prayer and the love of our God. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!

Sincerely,
Jeana

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

What an awesome answer to our prayers! God is good, all the time. I know He will continue to sustain you. Have a blessed Christmas.

With continued prayers,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to hear the good news!! What a great Christmas present! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl....

I'm so thankful to hear your good news! You've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Us "Day Set Apart" gals still need to get together to catch up!!

Blessings to you and your family this holiday season.

Shelly

Friends Radio & Media said...

How incredibly splendid! So happy to hear the good news. I agree w/Shelly
We Day Set Apart singers need to party!!! Let us know when you're ready - your chariot awaits, my dear!!

Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Cheryl
I would love to visit and wrap my arms around. But I will rejoice with you from afar. Paise God and have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Dorothy