Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cold? Nooooo....

Hey all, I would appreciate your prayers today. I started with a cold last night and I really don't want my surgery postponed. Whenever I travel I know there is the risk that I could catch something... and airports are one of the germiest places I know of! So if you think of it, could you say a quick prayer?

8 comments:

Cindy said...

ARRGGHH!

Go drink some OJ, and take some Airborne!

Praying!
Cindy

Kira said...

Cheryl,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you! Wishing you peace and strength and God's amazing love and comfort.

Get some rest today and hopefully your cold won't hang around!

take care,

Kira

Unknown said...

This time you can't blame it on me! I am finally cold-free but yeah I know, it sucks. So...I will lift a prayer for you today. Maybe even enlist some saints on your behalf!

I looked at the T-day picks. Very cool. I like the one of you on the beach striking the pose.

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl-

My prayers will continue thru the coming days. Isn't it amazing how God's peace is with us in the midst of the storm? God has a purpose for this. All things work out for his good. Nothing we go thru will go to waste, as long as we walk with him. I know I'm in the valley as well, Cheryl. I love you, my dear cousin.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks that you came down with the cold, but Cindy gave some great advice! :) I am praying for you and love you!
*~Paula~*

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
I'll be praying that your immune system kicks out this cold...I'm lighting a candle for Elaine while in my studio and home, to remind me to pray, and I'll be lighting one for you, as well.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving Day pictures...they were great...

-Suzy

Tina said...

Oh, yuck! Rest and the we will pray that the cold will go away and not interfere with anything. We got your back girl. On our knees!
Love ya
T

Rita said...

Ok, I know what will help... you said you wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory tonight so I'm thinking that will definitely help! :)

I'm praying for you, girl.

See you in a bit.
Rita