Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Late start

Friends,

Things are off to a bit of a late start. Cheryl's surgery began at 1:05. We expect it to last roughly 3-4 hours.

We all feel your prayers, and I know Cheryl does too.

In Him,
Cindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl!! I am sitting out here in the waiting room while you are in the surgery! I Love your family & am so happy for you to have all this support around you!!I will help you do any of the tube changes or dressing changes ect...but, no bedpan stuff!! You are such a trooper Cheryl!! I feel like a sister (Not like you need another one though!) Love, Tammy

Melissa said...

Cheryl - Been thinking of you so much today and have a quiet moment now to pray for you. I have the song "Never Let Go" running through my head spontaneously now. You know the song: "Oh no, You never let go, Through the calm and through the storm...Every high and every low...Lord you never let go of me." I pray for you to feel God's loving hold on you right now and throughout the journey ahead. Much love to you.

Also thinking of you Cindy and sending you a huge hug. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, You don't know me but I am a friend of Rita's and she keeps me updated on your condition. I have thought of you & your family so often today & I just pray that the surgery is a total success & you are cancer free once again. Sounds like you have a great support system to see you through your recovery. May God bless you as you travel this road.

Friends Radio & Media said...

Dear Cheryl...you have been on my and LeeAnne's heart all day long. Did I find it odd that you weren't more afraid going into this? No....the strength of God has been so obvious in your life - He has been (and will continue) to keep you in perfect peace because your mind and heart is focused on Him. Fully trusting in His love and care for you. You bless so many with so much. Praying for a speedy recovery - we're here for you. : ) Luv, Lisa