Monday, December 17, 2007

Follow up appointments

Hi Everyone,

Cheryl is back home from her stay at our house. She is moving and feeling much better and every day feeling more and more like herself. She asked me to post, she's got dial up which makes it hard to post from home.

Tomorrow she is having following up appointments in Cleveland with both of her surgeons. During her surgery some lymph nodes were removed for biopsy and she will find out those results tomorrow. Also, she'll find out whether or not she can drive again. (This will be a plus since she's still got some shopping to do!)

Thanks everyone,
Cindy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. I am praying that the news you get tomorrow is that your lymph nodes are clear!

"Be still and know that I am God".... He is in control and holding you closely.

Love,
Therese

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,

It is so great to hear that you are feeling better. I pray that the test results you receive tomorrow will be nothing but good. Take care and keep the great sense of humor up. You are such an inspiration to all of us. :)

Jeana

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
Wanted to make sure you knew that Scott and I miss your tropical ringtone on your blackberry. Oh, and the rediculous noise your laptop makes when you try to undock it. Thought id let ya know.. hehe

Cya! Stathi

Tina said...

Cheryl,
I am believing God for good news.
Love ya
T

Anonymous said...

Driving?!?! Shopping?!?! Are you serious??!!!

I love it!!!

Beth said...

I'm sure your driving would only be into Trail and back, right? (Trail Bologna, the new perfect Christmas gift!) Praying for good news m'dear...love you! - B

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

We're praying for good test results today!

Love,
Patty