Well, soon Cheryl will be on her way home. As you can imagine, she isn't looking forward to the drive, and they will be giving her something to help with that. She needs you once again, Prayer Warriors! Pray for safe, uneventful travel.
She still needs LOTS of rest, and I'll let you know when she's up for visitors.
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am praying for an uneventful ride home. Cindy, thanks for your faithful posting to keep us all informed. Cheryl is very lucky to have a sister like you!
love you all!
Tammy
Cheryl-
You have been in my prayers constantly.
I love you!
Jenny
Cheryl:
I hope they give you some great drugs. Some of them are so awesome! Glad to see that you are coming home. I pray for a safe journey. Get lots of rest and get healthy! I am praying for you!
Pam
Cheryl,
I'm praying those drugs they gave you for the ride home do the trick. I hope you can get the rest you need and have no more sickness. I'll see you soon.
Love ya,
Rita
Hi Cheryl!
We're still praying! 'Hope those drugs do exactly what they're supposed to and keep the pain away!
All our love from Colorado!
Mike and Lisa
Trent and Erin send their prayers too!
Post a Comment