Hi everyone, this is Cindy.
Well, I just took the bull by the horns and created this blog! Cheryl I'm sorry if you don't like the name.
Cheryl's surgery is this Wednesday, Dec 12, at Cleveland Clinic. The plan is for her to come home on Thursday. Yes, that was not a typo, you read correctly!
Your continued prayers are appreciated and felt!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Thanks for starting this Cindy! What a great idea to keep us all posted so that we can continue praying for what Cheryl needs. Sending lots of love.
Hi Cheryl,
You're in our thoughts and prayers. Trusting you will find encouragement knowing that friends care and are praying for you. May you find God's peace beyond human comprehension. Love ya.
Hey Cindy...
SO GLAD you set this blog up. This is a great idea to keep everyone informed.
Cheryl...
I LOVE YOU and am praying for you dear.
Cindy,
thank you for setting this up for your sister and us! Our family will lift up Cheryl and her family daily. We love you!
Cheryl,
Just wanted you to know that you are loved by many here at church and that we are praying for a speedy recovery for you!!!
Cheryl, your courage and trust are exemplalry of the relationship you have built over the years with our Savior Jesus Christ. May you continue to shine the way for those who are fighting for life.
Cheryl,
Just know that you have many folks who love and support you and that we are all praying for you as you go through this surgery. Be encouraged.
Great idea, Cindy! Now we won't feel bad calling or e-mailing you constantly asking you how Cheryl is doing. I am looking forward to reading the blog, especially if you post things, Cindy. Your writing and humor crack me up. Praying for you Cheryl, Wednesday morning as well as each day! Love, Kari
Thanks for creating the site Cindy, Love and Prayers
-Joyce Schrock
Hi Cheryl - Just wanted you to know that Chuck & I will be covering you in prayer tomorrow (12th) all day. We will be praying there is no more cancer and none in the lymph nodes at all. We pray God gives you such favor and peace that you will astound the hospital doctors and staff. We love you and can't wait to see you at church once again.
Bobbie and Chuck Haupert
Father God, I come before you in the name of Christ to lift my sister Cheryl to you, I humbly ask for your sustaining power be hers. I know from experience the hours before surgery are anxious hours, trying hours and fearful hours so Holy Spirit be an absolute source of comfort and peace for Cheryl, let her feel your presence like never before, guide the hands of the surgeon and guide all those who will be in that operating room tomorrow, guide those who will assist Cheryl in the recovery room. I just ask Holy Spirit for You to be in the very center of this. We indeed don't what tomorrow holds be we do know that You hold tomorrow, so we just give this to You thanking You that we can. In The Name That Is Above All Names, even Christ Jesus Amen
Post a Comment