Friday, December 21, 2007

Nothing new...

Well, I don't have anything new to blog today, but I find myself getting nervous that if I don't post anything, everyone will slowly forget to check this!

First off, Cheryl is doing so well! She's slowly getting out and about again. There are alot of factors in this recovery time, both physical and emotional, and Cheryl has fearlessly tackled them!

There is a verse that has come to my mind alot lately that I've been holding onto in all of this. That verse is: Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

May we all be filled with joy, peace and hope this blessed Christmas season!

In Him,
Cindy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless and its great to hear that Cheryl is out and about!

Happy Holidays!

Sue K. said...

I'm so glad I found this, thanks to Tina L. Cheryl, I'm so proud of you, hang in there girl! God has you covered and he is taking care of you. Cindy, you are an awesome sister, your taking good care of her! God bless you all!

bneuen said...

Cindy,
I appreciate you keeping us updated. Thanks!!

Cheryl,
It's great to hear you're out and about. Keep encouraged.

May your Christmas be filled with new meaning of the miracle of Christ's coming so long ago.

Merry Christmas!!

Beth said...

Cindy - Thanks for the update and the Romans Reminder...joy and peace...for years now we've all been able to see Cheryl's joy, it is so very evident in her life; the peace that has surrounded her in this situation seems amazing, and yet it makes so much sense. So Cheryl, tell us please, (inquiring minds want to know!) which came first, the joy or the peace? 'Cause sweetheart, you prove that verse! He has filled you as you've trusted in Him!
Love you dear! - B

Anonymous said...

Cheryl! I was So happy, thankful, joyous, praising God Almighty, Estatic!! That your biobsies came back Negative!! Yea!! I am praying for you Cheryl, & can't wait to see you & give you a great big Hug!! Your Amaze me Cheryl! Love Ya! Tammy K

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I spelled Biopsies wrong! What a slip huh?? WOW! What a goof ball! Love Ya :-)! Tam

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl,
It sounds like you are making a tremendous recovery. And with sisters like Cindy, who are there giving you all that support, its no wonder you're doing so well. You have an incredible spirit within you and you have so many caring friends and family members, that there is no doubt that you will continue to make great progress.

I wish you all the best this Christmas.

Sending you big hugs for the holidays,
Catherine

Tina said...

Don't worry, many of us I'm sure are checking in regularly. We won't forget. Cheryl, you were in our thoughts alot and I just rested on the vision of you surrounded by family this Christmas really appreciating deeply the blessings that God is giving. Love you
Tina and Ted