Hello,
I have a prayer request that I'd like to pass on. The pain meds are making Cheryl pretty sick. This in fact woke her up through the night. They are trying different meds now, please pray that they find one that won't make her nauseous.
Thanks,
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am praying for you Cheryl. God has been faithful to bring you to mind throughout yesterday and today. Thanks for the updates Cindy. Love, Celeste
Cheryl - I am so sorry that the pain meds are making you sick ... praying for this as I write.
PS - I think Yoder looks a little sissified walking around the office with a pink wristband, but that's just me! :)
I am praying for you and asking God to give you comfort and fast healing.
I am wearing the pink wristband to support you during this trying time. Real men can wear pink! Scibetta is just mad cause we made fun of his matching pink socks and scarf:)
Hi Cheryl,
I am so glad that everything went well with your surgery. I pray now that the doctors will be able to find pain medication that will work with your body rather than make you nauseous. You are on everyone's mind here at the office. Take care and God bless you.
Post a Comment