Hi everyone!
Cheryl's appointment is at 2:00 tomorrow for her second round of chemo. Thanks for any prayers you can offer on her behalf tomorrow!
The first 4 treatments are the toughest, with the most serious side effects. The nurse administering one of the drugs takes extra precautions because any drips or spillage onto skin can actually cause cancer! Isn't that wild?! If anyone in healthcare can actually explain how injecting this into my sister will prevent cancer, well I'd love to hear it!
So far, I am the only member of my household without a cold, and have been praying that I don't catch it so I can go along tomorrow!
Thanks everyone!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I heard I'm accused of being a lurker. :) Well, lurk no more!! I will pray for continued strength for you tomorrow Cheryl. Thank you Cindy for the info you give us!
-oo- :)
Much love!
Tonya
Ha! I met Cheryl for lunch and she told me about her and Pam's emails, then I saw your post when I got home! It made me laugh out loud!
Don't worry, I know for a fact that there are lots of lurkers, and you're in good lurking company!
Cindy
PS Stay tuned for good pictures on the next post.
Cheryl, It was so nice to see you at Lori's shower on Sunday. You look so good AND are so positive. You are an inspiration to us all. Cindy, we will miss you in small group tomorrow. I will be anxious to hear how the card games go! Love, Kari
Well, lurkers you crack me up. Reading our posts and then logging off without so much as a how do you do. :) Cheryl told me she loves to read the comments it lifts her spirits so lets lurk no more and post away.
How was that for inspiring?
Cheryl,
Thought about you all day! Hope today when smoothly for you. I wish I was there with you cause that mean game of cards sounds fun! Maybe you could play Blitz. Oh wait remember that game Pit there is another loud fun time with cards.
Love and Prayers
Pam (Non-Lurker and Supreme Poster)
Post a Comment