Well, Cheryl is going ahead with chemo today. Her Oncologist confirmed that what she has is indeed, a virus, and it won't interefere.
Her blood counts are normal - isn't that FANTASTIC?! Her Dr told her too that she is doing great.
So after today, she'll be 75% done with the first nasty 50% of her chemo treatments. (If you're just tuning in, the first 4 treatments are different and tougher meds than the 2nd 4.) In other words, 3 down and 5 to go. (Typing some of those sentences and wacky percentages made me feel like Howie Mandel on "Deal or No Deal". A show which I am MOST tired of!)
She's probably getting meds as I type. Thanks for your prayers!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated, Cindy. I'm thankful that the treatments are on. I was praying that everything would stay on schedule so the treatments can be completed in the original time frame. God is good.
Oh my goodness!!! That is so good to hear! I am so happy that you were able to recieve your chemo treatment today!!! Thats so awesome how close you are to being done. I love you both so much!!
Can't wait until you are completely done with the treatments.
Also, I am totally with you on the deal or no deal show. I am so glad for American Idol. Someone to judge and make fun of.
Good luck with the Chemo weekend!
Pam
The pressure is on, ha. Yes I faithfully read read the blogs. No I don't generally post anything because I am on the phone alot with Cheryl and Cindy. Yes I am a sister and yep,there are 2 more.
So hey, Pam we are alive and well!
I so wish Cheryl wouldn't need to go through this yuck stuff, makes me sad for her. But.... I am so glad she can, and because of that, to know everything will be good at the end because of chemo, that's great!!!! And this to shall pass.
I will say, I AM READY FOR SPRING!!
Actually I enjoy watching "Biggest Loser" and American Idol.
Norma
Love ya and praying for you. I don't comment much but Tina keeps me up to speed and I am praying every day for you.
Ted
Post a Comment