Cheryl came down with a fever yesterday and has a cough. She said her fever seems better today, but please say a prayer for her if you would. Her next treatment is scheduled for this Thursday and as you can imagine, she doesn't want any postponed and have to drag chemo out any longer than is had to be!
Thanks so much!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cheryl,
I really enjoyed seeing you sing at the OCF Womens Conference on Friday night! You looked wonderful! Really!!!!! I am praying for you and hope you feel better soon!
Blessings,
Becki
Cheryl, I wish I could have been there on Friday night at the conference to see you and I missed you on Saturday.
Cindy, how wonderful it was to look back into the crowd at the workshop and see your comforting smile. Thanks for the support.
Love you both. I'm praying today about that this bug gets squashed asap!
I am sorry to hear that your sick! I just want you to know that I am constantly thinking and praying for you! Love you.
Cheryl, I'm praying for you girl! Mabye I should bring you over some stuff made me the other day....we are "juicing". He juiced Kale, an orange, an apple, celery, and a carrot. Not too bad! It hid the flavor of KALE!!!
I hope you feel better!
Love ya!
Shery
Post a Comment