Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fun pictures

Hello Everyone!

When Cheryl got her first buzzcut, all of my sisters gathered at my niece, Holly's house. Of course, we all had to try on her wig to see how we would look with red hair! Laughter is good medicine, and I think its best to laugh your way through stinky times and situations as much as possible. I thought you may enjoy some of the wacky pictures!

Cheryl and me. I could pull off red hair, don't you think?



Kris didn't want to try it on, but in the end, succumbed to peer pressure!



Kathy is quick to try to take it off!


Norma couldn't quite get all her hair tucked in!



Holly, sporting the wig and a 'tude!



But.......

None of us, not even Cheryl, look as good in the wig as our dad!!!


What a good sport! Cheryl plopped it on his head one night and he just left it on for her to take a picture!

Another funny/cute story is when my 20 month old little boy first saw Cheryl sans wig or hat, he pointed to her head and said "ball"!! I have to remember to write that in his baby book!

Love to all,
Cindy

5 comments:

Becki said...

I can't decide who looks the best, I think I like your dad the best! He really must be a good sport, and I think he pulled it off pretty well! How fun was that! Still praying and now giggling too. Blessings!

Tina said...

What a crazy family.
You all must keep eachother laughing. That's a good thing!
You all sure made me laugh.
Love to all
T

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,

Saw you at church this morning - you look Great! and so happy! You are an amazing example of being - Just like Jesus! You are an inspiration! :)

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you!

Tammy Kandel

Anonymous said...

Awesome do's. I think Abe was is a difinate looker when he puts that hair on he must drive the women crazy.

I loved the fashion show keep up the fun pics.

Love you all!

Pam

Hummel Family said...

You silly ladies! I LOVE IT! You made my night complete. I will rest good tonight. ;) I actually thought everyone looked great with red hair, including Mr Dad!

Still praying...

JoEllen Hummel