Hi Everyone,
Just a note to say that Cheryl is doing well since her chemo. The new med definitely has side effects, but they are more tolerable that what they were. She has more fatigue and sore joints/muscles. Her hands and the soles of her feet are particularly sore. She was able to be out each day since her chemo, and that was not the case before. This is great for her!
Her blood counts were fine at her last appointment and they will continue to monitor them. The usual schedule for the med she is on is every 3 weeks instead of every 2. Her oncologist mentioned switching to that, but Cheryl would like to avoid that if at all possible! She wants to get chemo over with and behind her ASAP. Just something to keep in your prayers, that she tolerates this well.
Sorry no pics this time!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the new look of the blog site.
Thinking of you often and keeping you in my prayers as you finish up this nasty chemo business.
We love you, Cheryl.
hang in there, girl. You are on the home stretch and your battling brilliantly.
Love Tina and Ted
p.s. hi Cindy, we appreciate this blogsite so much.
Hey Tina!
You know, this blog has been very therapeutic for me. Something I can DO! Its been really hard with a little one at home. Normally I would have been at all the Dr visits, appts, consults, you name it.
The new look was all Cheryl's doing. I told her it was up to her to make it look pretty, I'm all about the functional part of it.
Did I tell you that I picked up some scrapbook paper for the project you had in your breakout? I need to pick up some blocks of wood or something to put them on anyway. I'm NOT crafty, so this is a stretch. It never turns out like the picture in my head!
MISS YOU GIRLFRIEND!
Cindy
I like the new look too! I just want Cheryl to know that I am still thinking of her. I love her view on life. She is always positve and always ready to have some fun!!
p.s Hi Cindy! Hope all is well. Thanks for keeping us informed!
Post a Comment