Hello Everyone,
Well, tomorrow is Cheryl's 7th chemo appointment.
She seems to be tolerating everything well so far. She has some neuropathy (numbness/tingling in her hands and feet) and gets sores in her mouth, so she has to watch some of what she eats and avoids acid-y foods. (After chemo is all said and done, she's looking forward to Mexican food! This is her favorite and she's been afraid to have it since chemo started - for several reasons.) The first few days after her treatments, she tends to be sore and stiff and says she feels like she's OLD!
But all in all, she's doing great. For the most part, she's able to get out and about, and do life as usual.
Thanks everyone, for your continued support of my sister!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Finally logged on. I have been ill and not had time for my computer. So glad the chemo trips are coming to an end. I think Jamie and I are going home in the next few weeks and we would love to stop by so I will give you a call. I love all the hat pics. You guys are funny!
I thought maybe you were lurking...
Praying for you and hoping you'll get your fondest meal REAL SOON!!!!!! After all a life with out chips and salsa is just ....
BLAND!
Bless you,
I hope everyting went well today! I am hoping to see you all this weekend! lovce you both.
No not a lurker! I really like the know look of the Blog. It's really pretty. Chloe was coloring yesterday and I had to think of you as she stopped coloring and I kept on going and found it a bit relaxing. Sound like anyone? LOL Let us know how you are doing and what the next steps are.
I can't wait to read the blog after you have that great Fiesta of a meal at your favorite mexican restaurant.
Think and pray for you often
love to you and Cindy.
T
Hey logged on and there is nothing new. SO UPDATE US ALREADY!
Stay tuned! -Cindy
Post a Comment