Sunday, April 27, 2008

Can I get an "AMEN!"?

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe I can sit here and say that THIS WEEK is my last treatment. It really has gone much more quickly than I ever thought it would. Looking back over the last few months, I am so ready for this part of my journey to be over. But it hasn't been all bad. I have learned SO MUCH about breast cancer, and I've been surrounded by friends and family, and I've gotten tons of cards and emails... I could go on and on. I am truly blessed, humbled, and very, very thankful - thankful, not for the cancer, but for where God has brought me as a result of the cancer diagnosis.

By the way, I don't have cancer. I have been cancer-free since my surgery, and I hope to stay that way for a long, long time - like forever, if possible! Can I get an "AMEN!"?

xoxoxoxo,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Tina said...

A big AMEN on that one from me, dear. Glad it's over for ya on this part of the journey.

Anonymous said...

that deserves a huge AMEN!! Its so awesome that its almost over!!!

Becki said...

So blessed! I'll be expecting pics of your "party" to be posted! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Can I come to the party?