Hi everyone,
Cheryl had surgery to put in a port today and she is doing great! She was actually sedated instead of having general anesthesia, so she didn't get sick at all. Yeah! Another thing checked off of her cancer treatment "to do" list!
I was thinking...her first chemotherapy treatment is next Thursday, so how about a card shower for Cheryl! Who doesn't like to get cards in the mail?! I thought it would be a great pick me up for her. I don't want to publish her address on the internet, so if you don't have her address, you can mail them to me and I will get them to her. Our address is: PO Box 125, Sugarcreek, OH 44681. Or just give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll get her address to you that way.
Thanks!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates keep them coming. I will be sure to send a card. Will continue to keep her in my prayers.
I am sure by now the staying at home thing is getting old. I remember the caged feeling I had. At least American Idol is starting and you can always laugh at the bad singing and scope out your next boyfriend. LOL.
Have a great day. Your in my thoughts and prayers all the time.
Pam W.
Post a Comment