Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home!

She's home and doing well! Feel free to call, stop by or email!

Cindy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are home!! Still praying for you ! Love! Kosers

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl... been following your progress the past couple of days. So glad to hear you are doing well and getting to come home! It's all downhill from here - the tough part is over girl! I'm proud of you - and so happy you decided to move forward with the surgery NOW! Love you - and praying for a speedy recovery.

Mike Jeffers

Unknown said...

Girl, you rock! I'm praying for you! Get lot's of R & R!!!!...and then....it's time for a trip to Cleveland!!!!....without Ron Paul!!! Love ya, Sherr

Sue K. said...

Cheryl,
Just found your blog site. Good to hear you are come. Take care of yourself Sue K.

Anonymous said...

its so good to hear that she is back home, and it was great to see her again (even though the circumstances were not great as to the meeting place). God bless Cheryl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you have time to post an update already. lol

Pam