Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I don’t know if it’s because I’ve had a lot of caffeine or if it’s because of all your prayers, but I don’t feel very nervous today. Leading up to today, I’ve felt some anxiety, but today I just feel like I’m ready. I have to report to the surgery center tomorrow morning at 9:00. I’ve also been told that I should be released to come home between 9 and 10am on Thursday morning. That’s great news. I didn’t know if I would make it home in time to watch “The Office”, but it looks like I’ll be able to. Now THAT’S a relief!

Keep watching for updates. Thanks for your prayers and well-wishes! You all are the greatest!

Catch you on the flip side!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would be worried about missing the office :) haha i love you and im praying it goes well tomorrow!! :)
Much Love!
-Jill

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you & am so thankful that you will be home for the "Office"!! :-)!! Did you hear that my wallet was stollen in NYC? Yep!! I am the worst traveler around I think!! I get robbed everywhere I go!! So, I will stay at home this week while you are having surgery & PRAY!! Lots of Love to you Cheryl!! Tam

Becki said...

Praying for you today!

Tina said...

We're all with you, Darlin'
T