Hi all!
As Cheryl mentioned, tomorrow is her very last chemo treatment! What an occasion to celebrate! Wahoo!! Yippee!! Hooray!!
So, if you're reading this, even if you've never done it before please leave a comment of celebration and congrats! We love to read them!
Also, this isn't the end of Cheryl's journey, there are more surgeries for her in the future, so we will continue to post occasionally.
Thanks everyone!
With hugs,
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I really feel like this has been the beginning in a sense to a journey for you, Cheryl. A journey of encouragement and testimony to God's grace and your amazing attitude in the face of what many of us fear. If that makes any sense....it is difficult for me to express it, but just know that I have a great admiration for you and when I fear anything, I often think of these pics on this blog and Cheryl's smile. I saw the smile on your face in these pics and it always made me feel like, "hey, it's all ok and God's in it"
Thanks for this blog and for taking me along on your journey.
Love ya much
hope to see you in church this weekend when we are in town.
T
Cheryl,
What a great to say YEAH GOD! Although the treatments were no walk in the park, you handled them with grace and dignity. We celebrate God's goodness and your final treatment.
Blessings,
Bev
Cheryl,
I am so glad the chemo is over for you and you can celebrate with your sisters! Aren't sisters the best?? I sure think so.
Hugs and more hugs,
Deb Burch
This is definetly something to celebrate! I am so happy for you that you're done with your chemo treatments!
Love you both so much!!!
Yeah! NO MORE CHEMO! So keep us up on the surgeries. How many? When and all the other stuff so we know how to pray when to pray and when to say AMEN!
I have a friend at work that just had a mamogram and they spotted something and when they did a recheck on the mamogram there was nothing there. She was so happy. Also, this means that now her boob job is on for this Friday! Kinda funny I am praying for alot of boobs. LOL Kinda sounds like my drive to work every morning.
Have a great week!
Pam
Oh Pam, you crack me up!! Cheryl it is a blessing to walk through this valley with you, seeing God's hand in all of our lives, and knowing we have nothing to fear! You know I love you and pray for you daily. I remember you telling me that if one person would be reached through all this it will be worth going through this. You inspire me. In a weird way I have enjoyed the Thursdays I spent with you during Chemo, although I am glad they are over for you. God bless you and here's a hug from me too.
Your sister,
Kris
You've been a true testimony to all of us! God is blessings you with good health, and good friends! Keep us posted with any news. Still praying.
Blessings,
Becki
Post a Comment